[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:43:50 -0700
There is another thing coming, and  depending upon the explanation might
harm Hams.

The tall tower!!  There is a place in the south coast of BC that allow a
company to replace the tower with another one.  Now this tower opens garage
doors, makes VCR inoperable, unless the owner stand in one place, prevents
vehicle owners from opening their keyless vehicles, turns off microwave
ovens, plus a few other things.  The people are wondering what it might do
to their health.  That big bad tower!!

I wonder what power and how many different frequencies (and at what
frequency) exits at tha site?  Would a very flare shoot high enough to burn
something?

Chris opr VE7HCB.