[Towertalk] cadweld suggestions needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] cadweld suggestions needed
From: n1nk@cox.net (n1nk)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:49:00 -0400
I am about to tie my ground rods to the tower via #4 copper wire with the
ground rod end buried and tied together by a cadweld fitting.  I have the
wire, rods, and the cadweld hardware.  Never having done or seen cadweld
done, I would appreciate tips on doing it right the first time.  the array
will be a 3 pairs of rods, each pair tied to a tower leg.  one rod will also
tie into the entrance panel which houses the polyphaser protectors.

also, I would like to tie the entrance panel to the rod by copper strap.
but I have not found a source for a fitting that marries the two.  easy to
do with wire.  would appreciate a lead on this aspect as well.

jim
N1NK
x AB6R

anybody needing newport county, rhode island on any band, let me know and we
will set up a schedule