[Towertalk] 40 m yagi matching

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 40 m yagi matching
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:59:26 -0600
Mark,

I am also using a CC 402CD at 95 ft, about 300 ft behind my house,
fed with 3/4 inch CATV hardline.  I use a Drake MN2000 to tune
on SSB.  Try adding some coax to find a 'better' impedance range
for your tuner.  I would start with around 1/4 WL of RG59.

K7LXC recommends tuning the 402CD between the CW and Mid settings.

Tom  N4KG