[Towertalk] Rohn

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn
From: k3bz@arrl.net (Jerry Keller)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:06:36 -0500
Bill ... you're not the one who started it, maybe I am. I had the audacity
to disagree with the few elitists that had nothing good to say about MFJ. Of
course those are the same guys who don't think theirs stinks. I don't think
I'm alone in appreciating your informational post about Rohn... thank you.
Jerry K3BZ