[TowerTalk] Ground Rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ground Rods
From: jperalta@tampabay.rr.com (Julio Peralta)
Date: Wed Jan 29 22:20:43 2003
Thanks to all that replied with information regarding the copper/galvanized
ground rod question.

If I understand correctly either type would be acceptable here on the West
coast of Florida ( BTW the home of the Super Bowl champ Bucs ).
Would someone please comment on the proper method to attach copper wire to a
galvanized rod. Where can the proper fittings be obtained? Can Cadweld
connectors be used with the copper wire/galvanized rods?

Thanks again for the help, I'm trying to make sure I get a full
understanding.

Julio, W4HY