[TowerTalk] Re: Triex LM-354HD crank up tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Triex LM-354HD crank up tower
From: na6t@na6t.com (Bob Smith)
Date: Wed Jun 11 13:44:08 2003
Hi Don,

Contact Karl Tashjian at Tri-ex tower in Sanger, California
559-495-0307 see his website below:
http://www.karltashjian.com/

I obtained new cables, pulleys, bolts and plates for my
LM0470 Tower earlier this year at a reasonable price. (about $700.00
for all the cables, all pulleys, plates, etc)

He has taken over the original tri-ex tower company and is
supplying the needed parts.

Gud luck, 73

Bob Smith
Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commerical & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.