[TowerTalk] Line Isolators (was: common mode chokes)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Line Isolators (was: common mode chokes)
From: wa3gin@erols.com (David Jordan)
Date: Fri Jun 27 20:15:12 2003
Interesting Chuck...I've used Radio Works Line Isolators for a long
time...never had any problems.  Always place them between the exciter
and amplifier...never had a reason to use them on the amp output
side...amp doesn't care about common mode noise!  I'd like to see that
picture though.

zzzzzz  it pays to not presume too much and reading the fine print just
comes with the territory.  Glad you didn't burn your house down.

73,
dave
wa3gin