[BULK] - [TowerTalk] Amerite vs. Rohn

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [BULK] - [TowerTalk] Amerite vs. Rohn
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Mon Jul 21 13:31:11 2003
I'm impressed the Amerite's been up since '62.  It was more similar to Rohn
model 6 than model 25 (the Rohn 6G used only tubular horizontal braces and
not the stronger, more torque-resistant Z-rod bracing of the 25G) and was
painted, not galvanized, so most of them rusted away by now....

I owned a few of the Amerites back in the early 70's, and don't believe the
legs/mounting are compatible with Rohn 25.

WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill