[TowerTalk] silly LM470 question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] silly LM470 question
From: k2xx@swva.net (Joe Giacobello)
Date: Sun Jul 27 11:33:01 2003
Mark, it's not clear exactly what you have there.  The top tower section
typically has a flat plate about three feet down from the top end on
which the rotor is mounted.  A thrust bearing is usually mounted at the
top of the top section to hold the weight of the antenna off the rotor
mechanism.  You may want to contact Karl at
http://www.karltashjian.com/lm470.htm for help and parts.

73, Joe