[TowerTalk] Re: Re: Antenna element vibration damping - How

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Re: Antenna element vibration damping - How
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Sat Aug 9 17:02:52 2003
I started to use stainless screws more then 25 years ago,
I have gone thru that process with corroded screws a long
time ago and did learn.
I have more then 70 yagi ( HF bands) elements up in the air,
some has been there 20 or more years, no ropes no rivets no
hose clamps no vibrations.
Man you guys went to the moon more then 30 years ago, and I
sure admire you for that, you should be able to beat this one.

73 Jim SM2EKM