[TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Chicago Tribune: Antenna Stirs Static Among Neighbors
From: jim.wil@cox.net (Jim Wilcox)
Date: Wed Aug 13 13:38:41 2003
". . . insensitive bigotry."

Really?  Hard as it may be to believe, a few hundred-foot metal poles with
giant spiderwebs on top are not necessarily things of great beauty to all
reasonable human beings.  I would wager that we all have one thing or
another we dislike about someone else's passion . . . without being guilty
of "insensitive bigotry."

"Neighbors suck."

Gee, mine virtually always have been quite good . . . I wonder how that
could be?

Ta.

W3WV
Jim Wilcox