[TowerTalk] RE: N connectors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: N connectors
From: "Hsu, Aaron" <aaron.hsu@unistudios.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:15:53 -0700
The subject of N vs PL-259 comes up every year or so.  A missed presence on
this reflector (IMHO) and well respected engineer, W8JI, is a staunch supporter
of UHF connectors.  Here's a couple of archived posts I found by doing a quick
search of the TowerTalk archives using the following keys: "+n +uhf +towertalk
+connector +w8ji", I

http://lists.contesting.com/_towertalk/2001-April/037711.html
http://lists.contesting.com/_towertalk/2001-April/037724.html

Unfortunately, Tom came under several personal character attacks and left the
list not long after this thread.  He's still around, just not as active on the
lists.

73,

  - Aaron, NN6O