Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Log Periodics for 40 through 10?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Bud Hippisley, K2KIR" <k2kir@telenet.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: Log Periodics for 40 through 10?
From: "Jim Spears" <n1nk@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:22:17 -0400
yes, being southern CA, cold was a quite different experience than MA.  we
would never get more than cool even though the shack, a metal penthouse, was
not insulated.  the Henry amp kept it quite nice.

since Hughes had a strict no alcohol policy, smuggling a 807 or two in was
risky business.

forgot to mention another contest character who is still around - NW6S

Jim
N1NK