Re: [TowerTalk] Using riding mower to run radials (2nd Try)

To: <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Using riding mower to run radials (2nd Try)
From: "Rick Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
>> tubing.  The real challenge is the knife.  It needs to be remarkably
>> strong.  I wound up with something made from a chunk of 2"x1/4" flat

Try this Toro web page, for the Model 22910 Dingo vibratory plow:

http://www.toro.com/professional/sws/loaderattach/underground/22910.html

Click on "master parts viewer", then "start master parts viewer"
and see the 104-0640 blade assembly, with the 104-2664 knife
and 104-2665 support bar.

Starting with these parts, I think anyone can easily build
the rest of the system.

Rick N6RK