RE: [TowerTalk] Using riding mower to run radials (2nd Try)

To: "Chuck Dietz" <w5pr@swbell.net>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Using riding mower to run radials (2nd Try)
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:29:14 -0400 (EDT)
Chuck,
The blade is made of a piece of 1/4" aluminum rack panel material ..
shaped like a shark's fin and inverted.  The front edge was sharpened to a
knife-like edge and the blade is mounted with a piece of 1"x1" aluminum
angle to the bottom of the 'sled'.  [used very short carriage bolts with
lockwashers and nuts.
I will try to photograph it when I get home from my two weeks on the road!
Don
N8DE