[TowerTalk] Town Code Definition Conundrum

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Town Code Definition Conundrum
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:51:10 -0400
the 90 mph requirements. I live in south Florida and I have requirements
that are 140 mph gusts for category "C" . I contacted a number of tower
companies about finding a tower that would pass these requirements and
most did not even want to talk to me about it. That includes US Tower,
who talked to me about it, but said they could not help me. I finally
talked to Karl Tashjian of Tashjian Towers(formally Tri-Ex towers), and
he was extremely helpful in helping me with calculations and prints to
obtain a tower permit for a new Tashjian Tower, model WT-51. I believe
that either Karl or one of his Engineers is certified in Nevada as well.
I would highly recommend Karl and his company to you to help you out
with your tower project. His website is www.Tashtowers.com
<http://www.tashtowers.com/>  . I am sure that he has a tower that would
meet your needs. Good Luck.

73's