[TowerTalk] Tower Mount & Cold Weather Cameras?

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Mount & Cold Weather Cameras?
From: doc <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 00:11:36 -0400
I have a friend who would like to mount a couple of cameras at
his vacation home in Canada and tie the camera(s) to the Internet
so that he and others might be able to see the incredible views
there in Nova Scotia year-round.  (With an extra security value.)

This is a "hook" as I am working on getting him licensed as well
so he may operate from here and there, and perhaps might set up
an remote-Internet accessible rig up there!

I told him that I'd ask this list since some members have likely
tested various cameras out in extremes of heat and cold.

I would also like to tower-mount a camera or two but thankfully
do not have to worry much about the cold here in West Central
Florida!

Any thoughts & experiences you'd like to share?

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e