Re: [TowerTalk] Sacramento CA ?

To: <jimjarvis@ieee.org>, "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sacramento CA ?
From: "Don Bozarth" <drboz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:43:10 -0700
Well, first you need to know something about Sacramento.  It's known as the
City of Trees... there are plenty.  My first 260 countries were worked on a
trapped dipole centered by a 40' TV mast on the roof and ending with rigging
from trees.

I just erected a 55' US Towers crank up without too much sweat.  I'm in a
typical California subdivision, so the lot has a small footprint. Sacramento
County is a 75 MPH county and the planning department likes C exposure
(yeah, I know...dumb).

To the East are El Dorado and Placer counties... not sure what the regs are
there.  Heading west is Yolo county, ditto.  You should be able to contact
the planning/inspection departments in any county and find out what the regs
are.

Hope this helps...

Don B.
W6DRB