Re: [TowerTalk] Bad e-mail address

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bad e-mail address
From: Bob Nielsen <nielsen@oz.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 15:52:19 -0800
If the person subscribed from that address, it would be fairly for the
list administrator to unsubscribe him.  However, if it is via an alias,
such as arrl.net, it is harder to track it down.

about the bounces, so that person either never posted a message to the
list or uses an alias.  Same with google.

Bob, N7XY

On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 02:35:34PM -0800, Alan C. Zack wrote:
> Quite a few of us have complained about that for some time.  Don't
> know what the fix is or when it may be done.......
>
> Julio Peralta wrote:
>
> >Every time I send an e-mail to the TowerTalk reflector I get a message
> >back from "Mail Delivery Subsystem" reporting that an e-mail address had
> >permanent fatal errors. The address is geo888@cs.com.
> >Does anyone know what's up with that?
> >
> >Julio, W4HY
> >

> --
>
> Alan Zack
> Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
> Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
> Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
> Aviation Chief Warrant Officer, U.S. Coast Guard, Retired
> U.S. Coast Guard, Always Ready, Always There
> Every hour, Every day, Around the Clock and Around the World
> SEMPER PARATUS
> http://www.gocoastguard.com
> DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy (at) n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.n7xy.net