Re: [TowerTalk] "House" Method of Raising a Tilt-Over Tower

To: "'Bob Gates'" <regates@kingwoodcable.com>,"'Tower Talk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "House" Method of Raising a Tilt-Over Tower
From: "J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <vze1u2wn@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 08:42:38 -0400
Bob,
Congrats on the new digs!
I would have an LPE check out your home's structural soundness to act as an
anchor for that 1700 lb mass as it transitions from horizontal and to
vertical and back.

Don't feel too foolish!  I just put a rotating 3-1/2 inch mast through my
roof for a six foot dish!

Best of luck!

Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
w2ttt@arrl.net