[TowerTalk] Posting

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Posting
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:25:27 -0500
Steve,  If I remember correctly, you're the moderator of TT....... I have a
question.
I've noticed that the couple of times I've asked a question, or replied to a
posting, that even though everything looks ok on my e-mail screen, when it hits
the TT site, it gets strrrrreched way out onto one line.  Any hints?  Do I have
to do a "carriage return/line feed" manually instead of letting the cursor do
an auto wrap?.
(Hey I'm old, retired, and these little desktop computers intimidate the
daylites out of me!!)

Thanks for all you do for the list.

73
K9WN  Jake