Re: [TowerTalk] Things to consider while my house is being built

To: "'Tim Holmes'" <w8tah@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Things to consider while my house is being built
From: "J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <vze1u2wn@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 23:59:57 -0500
Tim,
Good point!
I have a run of cables that goes through each level of the house from
basement to third floor.  Because it's an old house we had to drill though
sills between some of the floors, but over the years I've managed to upgrade
the cabling from 6 pair telephone cable to CAT 5e without anything more
difficult than a cable pull.

73 & Thanks!
Gordon Beattie
w2ttt@arrl.net