Re: [TowerTalk] 80m dipole question

To: Travis Fitzgerald - VE3WO <ve3wo@rac.ca>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80m dipole question
From: "A.J. Farmer (AJ3U)" <farmer.aj@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:13:43 -0500
The "flattened V" is okay.  It does not have to be perfectly
horizontal all the way across.  Mine does the same thing with a droop
of about 6 to 10 feet in the center and it works fine.  I have even
heard some recommend this type of droop.

The other thing you could consider is to attach your insulators to the
dipole a little further in towards the center and let the end slack
droop down vertically like this:

Good luck in the contest!!

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U