[TowerTalk] RFI in keyboard

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] RFI in keyboard
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:00:05 -0800 (PST)
It feels strange to make this request because I'm usually the guy who thinks he
 has all the answers, but this one is not responding to the usual  nostrums...

   In CQWW I'm suddenly having 80 meter RFI into the computer (new  old
computers)... I did all the usual things, RF chokes clamped on ALL  lines, put
a metal sheet under the keyboard, etc... I strongly suspect  the keyboard as
the source...  Does the group have a suggestion  for a PC keyboard that is more
resistant to RFI...

  denny - k8do