[TowerTalk] Suggestions for limited space 80M and then 40-10Mantennas fo

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Suggestions for limited space 80M and then 40-10Mantennas for a small lot
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 04:50:58 -0800 (PST)
You are going to get a ton of suggestions... Let  me give you mine off the top
of my warped little brain..  Couple  of options here...

   Shunt feed the Rohn 45 tower on 80 meters... Get out as many radials as you
can as long as you can...
  Shunt feed the other tower for 40 meters...
  Or string a caternary line between the two towers to hang a trapped, wire
vertical for 80 and 40...
  Put up a horizontal loop for 40... This will play better than you  think,
plus it will make a low noise receive antenna for the 40  vertical, and if you
put a relay to open the loop at the far center, it  will make a low noise
receive antenna for the 80 meter vertical...
  A small tribander for the other bands, and you are in business...
  Dunno about all the VHF/UHF stuff you have - been there, done that,
boooring...

  denny - k8do