Re: [TowerTalk] Radiation angle

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radiation angle
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 12:04:14 -0600
Got it and joined the list. This looks good, hope I can
learn how to make a new file. I got the 4nec2 and it came
with lots of antennas already done which I have played
with on the printer and this will definitely work.

Just don't know how to roll my own with it  yet.

Thanks for the tip

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ

10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
http://www.n5iet.com/
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.

has all
> sorts of info you can find the software at
> http://www.si-list.org/swindex2.html
> search for 4nec2...
>
> Only NEC4 costs money, and if you're modeling a dipole,
NEC2 is fine.