[TowerTalk] EZ-hang & other hoists

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZ-hang & other hoists
From: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:56:17 -0500
I've used a 35lb fiberglass recurve bow with a gametracker
attachment for several years now.  It's easy to place line
over 140' high pines, with some precision.  Pulling 1/8" dacron
or dacron jacketed kevlar behind the gametracker string.

I'm using a fiberglass fishing arrow, and adding 1-2 oz of
'electricians pug' clay over the dulled tip, to add some weight.
In addition, the arrow is painted fluorescent orange.

Up in VT, it sat in trees for a winter and couldn't be found.
Turned up in the late Spring, and I painted all my arrows visible
orange thereafter.

n2ea
jimjarvis@ieee.org