Re: [TowerTalk] LP-100 digital wattmeter with complex impedancedisplay

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LP-100 digital wattmeter with complex impedancedisplay
From: Larry Phipps <larry@telepostinc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:38:44 -0500
The stripline coupler was under development when the article was
submitted to QEX, but I abandoned it for a couple reasons by the time
the article was published. There are two BNC cables between the coupler
and the main chassis. All level and phase detection are done in the main
chassis.

73,
Larry N8LP