Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Georgia Tower Incident

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Georgia Tower Incident
From: "Hsu, Aaron (NBC Universal)" <aaron.hsu@nbcuni.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:35:23 -0700
Shows up fine here, but the link to the video is out of date.  You'll
need to go the the "Video Media Center" for the videos.  Try
http://www.walb.com/Global/category.asp?C=65948

Looking at the page code, it seems the thumbnails are being put there
using javascript.  Roger, if you have javascript disabled (as some do
for "safe surfing"), then that's probably why you're not seeing the
thumbnails.  It sounds like you have your browsers set to "paranoid"
mode. <g>

73,

  - Aaron, NN6O