[TowerTalk] Rotator Questions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator Questions
From: "Craig Thompson" <craig@thompsonet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:39:04 -0500
Bill:

I was concerned about the rotator also. The 2800 gets alot of work at my QTH
and I am pleased with its performance. I have the MonstIR, 2m and 70cm antenna
in a US Tower HDX 589 tower. It is the biggest rotator that will fit the top
section of that tower. The Prosistel won't fit per UST. Prosistel had a new one
at Dayton but am not sure that it is bigger than the 2800 or will fit. I run
the 2800 at its slowest speed because of the torque from the antennas.

Good luck with your decision.

73, Craig K9CT
www.k9ct.us
k9ct@arrl.net