[TowerTalk] Free US Tower MA-40 and KT34A SoCal

To: Tower Talk List <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Free US Tower MA-40 and KT34A SoCal
From: Robert Tortajada <n6ri@rtort.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:58:23 -0700
I am moving across the country in 3 weeks and I need to take down my
tower. I will give the tower and antenna to anyone who wants it,
provided they take it down. The tower is 36' cranked up and 20' cranked
down. Someone will need to remove the antenna and rotor, then the tower
can be unbolted from the house and lowered with a block and tackle.

It was installed less then a year ago, but was not new at the time. It
was however purchased from a tower dealer who did the installation. So
it is all in good shape. I plan to keep the rotor.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Bob Tortajada