Re: [TowerTalk] cheap hams

To: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>,"TOWERTALK@contesting.com" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cheap hams
From: <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:43:13 -0500
Hi Alan,

I don't think careening from one extreme to the other helps the discussion
at all.

There are plenty of sturdy, capable tower installations made from decent
used pieces that don't cost an arm and a leg. You do not need to buy a
new tower to have a good tower, any more than you need to buy a new car
to get a good one.

Don't confuse resourcefulness with carelessness. The two need not  be
synonymous.

73, kelly
ve4xt