Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 55 thimbles and turnbuckles

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 55 thimbles and turnbuckles
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:51:54 -0000
Dick -

Use of shackles is a good solution when a heavy-duty thimble won't fit or
you need to connect an assembled thimble to another closed-loop.  I ran into
that problem when connecting my Phillystran to my torque bars.  See
www.w3yy.com Projects | Phillystran for pictures.  Use high quality shackles
and you should be fine.

73, Bob - W3YY