Re: [TowerTalk] QST (was radials

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] QST (was radials
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:58:10 -0700
On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:47:59 -0500, WA3GIN in Alex. City, VA wrote:

>If you few folks are so bent out of shape maybe should stop your
>whining and write a short paragraph that tells the rest of it
>and mail it to QST.

Near the beginning of this thread, I observed that the ARRL Antenna
Book includes an EXCELLENT discussion of radial systems for antennas,
and addresses the question of how much, how good, and why in a very
practical manner. I also pointed to W2DU's excellent discussion of
radials. It is in one of the book chapters that is on his website. I
repeat my suggestion that those who have serious interest in actually
LEARNING about radial systems study these two pieces.

73,

Jim K9YC