Re: [TowerTalk] Do you think a T2X can handle a C31XR andMagnum240N?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Do you think a T2X can handle a C31XR andMagnum240N?
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:56:53 -0400
I'll add a third voice in agreement.

It's easy to say don't turn it on a windy day, but unfortunately, contests
sometimes (often ?) happen on windy days.

If you're handy at repairing T2X's, the problem is usually just one chewed-up
gear. CATS and others have replacement parts at very reasonable prices,
compared
to buying a new rotator.

73,
Steve, N2IC