Re: [TowerTalk] ID Beam Antenna

To: Chuck N7BV <ck2jones@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ID Beam Antenna
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:41:22 -0400
Chuck,
Sounds to me like a HyGain TH-4 antenna, which is a 3-element
tribander with an extra 10m element.  It COULD be a DB-1015 which is a
duobander.

Are you sure the extra ten meter element isn't an extra director?
Don
N8DE

BTW .. have many QSLs from your African activities, but never got 14
SSB confirmed.  It was only about 20 years ago.