Re: [TowerTalk] Ask the What?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ask the What?
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 08:55:47 -0600

Hi Doug,

I don't think Jim owes an apology.

Doug, you have over looked the fact that the Mosely was not "bashed",
The
report simply showed that there were a lot of other
tribanders that would be a better choice for "most hams".  Each reader
had
to look at the data provided, and decide for themselves
which of the antennas tested was appropriate to their needs.

No one has said the results are not repeatable. I own the report and I
would
bet that the results are repeatable.

Answer:  As you have indicated that is just your opinion.  Maybe the
results are repeatable BUT are they reproducible?  Read reproducible.

If someone had the time, equipment and manpower,  Dick has indicated
that
unless it was a FREE report, and even if it was repeatable that he would
not
read it.

Answer: Sorry I missed that part ... please quote Dick.

My guess is if someone painted  MOSELY SOLID STATE  IONISPHERE BUSTER on
the
side of  the same brand of lightbulb N6BT used to work dx,  Dick would
use
it and love it.

Jim used the words  "head in the sand"  which was exactly what I was
thinking before I saw Jims post.

According to Websters Collegiate Dictionary    STUPID:   given to
unintelligent decisions, or acts,

It is obvious from Dicks post that he is stupid......and....... no one
can
fix stupid.

73

Chet

Answer:  Then you are stupid, I am stupid, we all are stupid at one time
or another.  So what separates Dick from you or me?

Doug

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
08/07/2007 6:32 PM