Re: [TowerTalk] Force12

To: 'Dan Hearn' <dhearn@air-pipe.com>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force12
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 06:50:03 -0600
So we have some 'unreasonable' antenna manufactures like Hy-Gain,
CushCraft, and Spiderbeam who do make their manuals available.  What
about defunct manufacturers like Wilson or KLM?  What about antennas
that are no longer made like the Hy-Quad 244?  Think about it.

Just my opinion.

Doug

It is unreasonable to expect a company to make public the complete
details of their designs. I am amazed that some hams have the gall to
ask other hams to copy the info on their antennas and send it to them.
'snip'
Just my opinion.

73, Dan, N5AR