Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta R4C

To: "'Tom Anderson'" <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>,<TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta R4C
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:45:39 -0600
I have an Alpha Delta 4C that I bought back in 2001. It got messed up in my
lightning strike. Fortunately, they have a lifetime warrantee and I just got
and e-mail from the company that does the repair saying that it will be
shipped today. One week turnaround and no charge is the best price I know
of! Buying one of these switches really is a lifetime investment. I have
used mine in my station with the Alpha 87A and never had a problem till the
lightning. Can't imagine the necessity for a heavy duty model.

Bill, W5VX