[TowerTalk] Ceramic Cap Repair Help

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ceramic Cap Repair Help
From: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:54:57 +0000
I bought a TBR-160 add-on kit for my HF-2V (second hand). Unfortunately,
it arrived with one of the 200 pf Ceramic Caps broken. The threaded stud has
come loose from the ceramic body. It looks like some form of glue is used to
attach it. Any idea what the "glue" is ? or can I just use Super-Glue to re-
attach it ?
Failing that, does anyone have any 200pf 10kV Ceramic caps ? I guess I should
replace both at this point unless I can find an exact replacement. RF Parts has
some listed, but I would rather not spend that much.

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ