[TowerTalk] CD-44 & HAM4 controller, Mosley A-320 Manual

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CD-44 & HAM4 controller, Mosley A-320 Manual
From: Joe Jaffer <gridsquare@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 19:12:19 -0400
I just got a NOS CD-44 with controller at the Timonium Hamfest, and I'm
wondering if anyone knows whether or not the control box will work on my HAM4
rotators.  The controller is the same style.  I may just use the whole setup
together, but I think the HAM4 would probably take a lot more abuse depending
on what antenna I use it for.

Also, I got a Mosley A-320 3-element 20m yagi on a 24-foot boom from an estate
sale out on Long Island last summer.  I'm getting ready to put it up but I'd
like to double check the dimensions to make sure it's set up for somewhere near
the phone portion of the band.  I don't have a manual...

Anybody know where I can find a manual for this thing other than from Mosley?
They're asking $10 for the manual which I think is a little much.  It would be
nice if it existed somewhere on PDF, but I've been unsuccessful at googling one
up.

Joe

N3PKC