Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower TX-455 Crank Up

To: "'wayne chapman'" <lk_side@hughes.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower TX-455 Crank Up
From: "Dave Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:33:34 -0500
I had a Tri-Ex crank up and tilt over tower for 28 years at the same
location and I thought at the time that I didn't need the motorized unit.
Major, major mistake.
Especially if you want or need to raise and lower it more often than you
originally expected.
Pay the money.....small potatoes considering the usefulness of it.
That was in California....around here....it would be every week or so......

Regards

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
Sperry, Ok.