Re: [TowerTalk] TIC RING

To: <cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TIC RING
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:30:51 -0400
Bill

  Yes I have used both the Reg. and the HD. Truss support option the HD being
larger DIA tubing for heaver loads.
The  HD I installed on a Full size 3 EL 40. all the rest the normal truss
support option was sufficient.  As said by others even the new 1122E balancing
the load is a factor .

Not sure of what antennas you planing to install. But The boom cradle comes
into play with certain  center boom splice configurations IE Hy-Gain certain CC
antennas and others out  there.   So this also becomes an area of focus .

 Wayne W3EA