Re: [TowerTalk] ICE information

To: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ICE information
From: turnbull <turnbull@net1.ie>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 8:44:14 +0000
Hi All,
     I have two orders direct with ICE some of which go back the guts of nine
months.   Last year I received some goods on a direct order after a three month
wait.   This summer an order from Radiowares for ICE material was filled within
a relatively short time of three or four weeks.   I like their material but
regret their service.   It seems to be a company in trouble and this is a shame
as again I want their product some of which is unique.   The company is very
hard to contact by phone and does not answer e-mails.  They are however honest
in that the credit card is not debited until shipping.   I may now try the
Radiowares or Array Solutions route as these companies may have more clout.   I
am very heisitant to condemn this company as it is important to me that they
survive and produce their excellent product line.   I just wish they could get
their business running again.   We propably have a situation of a fellow human
being and ham having problems, I am not a church m
 an but I pray for them.

      73 Doug EI2CN