[TowerTalk] Looking for poles, a remote switch, etc.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for poles, a remote switch, etc.
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:35:51 -0600
There's a quad in the not-too-distance future here - might be a few
months because of the remodelling going on right now, but looking for
parts. Need quad spreaders and a remote switch. Have Cubex spiders and
a set homebuilt from long ago that are aluminum but that hold the
poles at an angle like the Gem quad.

Anyone have poles or a source of good poles (beside Cubex)? Ever use
Calcutta poles? Antenna switch lying around?

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary