Re: [TowerTalk] Slightly off topic N9FAA

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Slightly off topic N9FAA
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 03:02:55 -0500
shack wrote:
> Interesting, usually on QRZ people list their equipment and Ham Radio
> achievements, not their resume.

Doesn't his photo look like their governor who was just impeached?
> I clicked on Red....a few times:-)

Just a few.  I with all the firewalls, no script, and other
sh...er...stuff on mine I didn't see any thing to click.
But these answers are *almost* but not quite as far OT as the original
post. Unless his video was about ham radio.

 >I have pretty good two-layer virus protection, which lets me safely
exercise
Even then it's not a good idea to push your luck<:-))

<snip>

Roger (K8RI)