Re: [TowerTalk] Anti climbing device

To: towertalk@contesting.com, HansLG@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anti climbing device
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 09:29:44 -0800 (PST)
Hans:

For mine I got some 5 foot heavy screen wire, or "hardware cloth" with small
1/2 or 1/4" openings and made two loops one on top of the other around my crank
up tower 1st section. It ended up being covered about 10 ft. off the ground
total.  Secured it with black cable ties and just had to cut one hole for the
winch to fit through. Worked like a charm since the holes were too small even
for my young grandkid's fingers.  Even I have to get a ladder to work on top of
it hi hi.

73 de Tom, WW5L