Re: [TowerTalk] T Guy Anchor Inspection

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <Barockteer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T Guy Anchor Inspection
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 00:46:59 -0400
For those who are installing new guy anchors, there were some posts here a
while back about coating the rods with roofing tar/cement prior to burying
them. I coated mine all the way from the cement slab to the equializer
plate. Still looking good, but it's only been a couple of years.

73, Dick WC1M

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222653866x1201461148/aol?redir=htt
> :%2F%2Fwww.lendingtree.com%2Fborrower%2Falliance%2Ffrom.as

p%3Fwhereto%3Dpromopagev3%26promo%3D00279%26loan%5Ftype%3D2%26source%3D28895