[TowerTalk] EZNEC Question

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZNEC Question
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:25:50 -0400
I am a new EZNEC user and I would like to check for interaction between two
antennas that I have already modeled and created .ez files for.   I do not
see a way to import the wires from one antenna file into another antenna
file, except for the import ASCII file, which does not work with .ez files.
Is there an easy way to combine two antennas into one file without retyping
all of the wire data.  In AO I could quickly paste two antenna files
together and easily check for interaction.

John KK9A