Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower install - help request

To: Mike <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower install - help request
From: Jack Parker <vhfplus@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 14:12:20 -0700
Hmmm...my limited experience with US Tower has been quite the opposite. In
responding to requests for documentation and identifying an older tower
(turned out to be an early cut-rod TX-455) they have been quite helpful.
As to the veracity of their documentation, I cannot say since I have yet to
dig the hole. Hopefully the information I have in hand will be accurate.

Good luck!

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Mike <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> It is tough if you have never installed a tower before or have no one you
> can ask, because you will get no help from USTOWERS for sure, do buy
> Steve's
> book though, it will be a great help and could easily save you way more
> money than the cost of the book.
>
> Plus you can always ask questions on the group here, that is what this
> group
> is for.
>
> Mike, K6BR

Jack, W6NF